We collect personally identifying information from our users, from our clients and/or their families and visitors. We recognize two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
- Personally identifiable information includes, for example, your name, postal addresses, email addresses, billing information, your title or degree, your organization, your professional specialty and answers to survey questions.
- Sensitive data includes, for example, Social Security numbers, passwords, personal financial data, and credit card information.
Momentum Operating Co., Inc., collects personally identifiable information and sensitive data only when there is a legitimate need to do so. If your relationship with us includes providing us with sensitive data, we will endeavor to protect that information. Except as provided herein, we will not distribute sensitive data outside of Momentum Operating Co., Inc., and our affiliates.
Our servers keep track of all website traffic.
We use information collected on our site:
- To fulfill your requests for services or information,
- To contact you about our services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated,
- To customize the advertising and content you see on our pages,
- To improve our website,
- To develop new services and ideas, and
- To better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to only information regarding the service for which you requested information.
Once you register with us and sign in on the website of Momentum Operating Co., Inc., you are not anonymous to us.
This website uses transient “cookies” during a site visit, but does not gather information from a user’s computer. The “cookie,” which is a small text file stored in temporary memory, is used by our web application for usability purposes and to comply with subscription preferences that our visitors have given us. No personal identifying data is collected, and the “cookie” is erased when the visit ends.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by posting on this site, by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.